Appellate Law: Protecting Your Rights on Appeal

​Filing an appeal comes with its own unique set of difficulties and challenges, and it can be just as serious a legal matter as any. Lewarchik Law PLLC can be of invaluable assistance with such matters.
Image of legal building

Specializing in appellate law, appeal lawyer David Lewarchik represents a reliable source of legal assistance in Illinois, Michigan, and nationwide. Regardless of the circumstances of your case, we are confident in our ability to expedite matters, and to help you attain a better outcome.

Civil or criminal appeal law cases can be extremely complex legal affairs and unfortunately, errors in judgment do occur. Not every decision handed down by a court will be fair or just, and there is also the possibility that the circumstances of an appeal case may change at a moment’s notice.

With new witnesses coming forth, or new evidence coming to light, necessitating a re-evaluation of the case and possibly a revision–or even a reversal–of the original ruling, top-notch appeal lawyer David Lewarchik can be of substantial assistance.

Whether you are the defendant or the plaintiff, you are well within your rights to file an appeal if you wish to contest the court’s decision. However, you will need appropriate legal representation to file an appeal that is likely to be considered.

With the assistance of an appeal lawyer that specializes in appellate law and post-conviction petitions, you have a much better chance of a successful appeal, and possibly a more favorable final resolution to your case.

Appeal lawyer Mr. Lewarchik has years of experience in this specific branch of the legal industry, having worked as an appellate judicial clerk, an appellate staff attorney, and an appeal lawyer at different junctions throughout his career.

Having provided legal representation to a variety of clients including doctors, insurance companies, injured patients, and even criminal defendants, Mr. Lewarchik knows first-hand of the work involved pursuing an appeal.

Contact us today by calling or by contacting us via our online contact form for more information about how we can help you file a civil or criminal appeal.